Saturday, January 10, 2015





Water Love


We all have different connections and relationships with water that elicit a vast array of emotion and memory. Jamie S from California shared her personal connection to the Ocean. 

"My fondest memories are at the beach. My grandma, Ma2, was the Queen of the Beach. Every time I'm at the beach, she is too. The sound of the crashing waves, the feel of sand on my feet, the crisp salty air and not to mention the natural light, it is my place of peace. The grandness of the ocean makes me feel so grateful and its part of my/our responsibility to keep it that way. The Second photograph is my goddaughter Elizabeth and I playing pirates finding treasure at the same beach Ma2 and I would have our adventures. Getting to share the same special place with her is all I could ask for."